Benefits to You
Natural Pain Relief
Optimal Health and Wellness
Benefits on Dr. Ouellette’s Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Obesity, Anti-Aging, Pain Relief, Wellness Diet, the
diet that does it all.
What are some of the benefits people can see on Dr. Ouellette’s Diet?
- All the same benefits that Dr. William Davis (Preventive Cardiologist) claims for the wheat free diet. We
note that Dr. Ouellette’s Pain Relief Diet has touted the benefits of going gluten free since 1998 and Dr.
Ouellette has been lecturing to patients on this diet since 1987. The following sub list of benefits is from one of
Dr. Davis’ lectures on the wheat free diet.
- Weight loss, dramatic and substantial
- Reduced appetite
- Reduced Calorie intake
- Reduced Food obsession
- Blood sugar reduction
- Reduced Joint pain
- Reduced Inflammation (c-reactive protein)
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduction in Triglycerides (The bad stuff.)
- Reduction in small LDL’s (The bad stuff.)
- Increase in HDL’s (The good stuff.)
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep
- Less acid reflux
- Less irritable bowel syndrome
In addition to the above, Dr. Ouellette’s Pain Relief Diet has the following benefits.
- Pain relief
- Less fatigue
- Much less plugging of small blood vessels and soft
- Reduction in leaky gut syndrome
- Reduction in ulcers
- Less itchy skin
- Less hives
- Less red blotchy skin after rubbing or hitting skin
- Much less nasal congestion when a cold strikes
- A more clear thinking process where that fogginess
- Reduction in heartburn
See our acid test to tell if you actually have too little acid rather than too much. There is a simple
inexpensive fix for this.
Wheat free alone isn't enough for complete Wellness. Try Dr. Ouellette's Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Obesity,
Anti-Aging, Pain Relief, Wellness Diet today. First, take Dr. Ouellette's Wellness Knowledge Calculator
at https://TheQ.ca. It measures for Dr. Ouellette's Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
When you take Dr. Ouellette's Wellness Knowledge Calculator you will learn what an
experienced, licenced, credentialed health care practitioner has to say about you.
You will have the opportunity to discuss your lifestyle health care issues with Dr. Ouellette no matter where
Find out how to lessen pain with food.
Find out how to lessen pain with exercise.
Find out how to move onward on the roadway to optimal health and wellness.
An optional 35 page Report of Findings will teach you many self-help things that you can do
easily and they are all contained in your report. Remember, the FoodPainConnection is a powerful tool to help
people with pain.